Finding the few positives that exist!
Okay, so long distance relationships suck. No lie. But with everything in my life, I try to seek out the positive in the situation, and try and find some way to get enjoyment out of my journey, otherwise; what’s the point right?
So Z and I have been living in different states for just over a month now, and we have a little over a month to go. It’s been hard, but we’ve been through far worse. We had and have a plan and have been working hard to shorten the time we’re apart and fast forward quicker to moving on with our dream life.
It’s exciting to have such an inspiring person by your side for such crazy times in life. Anyway, so although this sucks, this time, when we’re far away from each other, I know we’ll be back together, and I know we have each other regardless, so we’ll be okay.
Along the way, I’ve looked for ways to use this time to better myself, and I feel I’ve been very advantageous with my time so far.
So; here are some positives to my (& all) long distance relationship(s)!!😍
- As a girl, I can now buy all the amazingly good smelling lotions and hair sprays without worrying about sharing!!! I rubbed lotion in today that smelt like a flower field of love and I was in heaven! I don’t need that all the time, but it was nice to know for the time being, I’m all about it👌🏼
- I am totally enjoying (and resenting) my ability to eat like no ones watching. The amount of snacks I have stock piled shouldn’t be aloud in most homes. I stuff my face with grace each night and thank goodness there’s no chance of evidence being found😂
- In addition to eating my feelings, thankfully I’ve been really focused on exercising and for the most part, keeping on a healthy path. It’s night where I feel I need some love that I bust out the Drake’s Funny Bones. 😍
- When you find the funny bone wrappers, you’re usually then able to trace the path up to me cuddled up in a baggy Z T-shirt, some comfy reebok sweats, my choker, and my puffy slippers, wrapped in a blanket and sporting a bun that has no boundaries. Makeup? Eh… only if I did a shoot that day😂
- And lastly, my grooming scenario. Okay, so first off y’all, it’s winter…. so I don’t really hold myself to the highest standards, but I usually made it a point to shave my legs with every shower…. not this time ladies!!! 😂
Now I’m not saying I’m sporting my own grown pants…. I’m just saying I’m not nearly as diligent and much more carefree when it comes to giving a damn.😈
But yeah.. so as I write this, I eagerly look towards his visit up here this Friday😍… which is the best most exciting news ever… except that I now have to go into full on prep mode😂
I’ve let myself relax a little and I’m wanting to make sure I don’t forget anything😂 I know he’d love me if he had no sight at all, but I still want to look good for my guy.
It’s into full prep mode for this gal!! Cucumbers and facial peels, here I come!!
With semi-hairy legs and a ton of work to do,